IT’S TIME TO APPLY!
FY22 Arts & Culture Funding Applications now available!
What funding opportunities are available?
- Organizational Support Program (OSP): General operating support to arts and culture nonprofits
- Creative Communities San Diego (CCSD): Arts and culture project support to any nonprofit (fiscal sponsors may be used for projects without a 501c3/501c6)
What’s new this year?
- Match requirement reduced to 1:1!
- More workshops!
- Using a fiscal sponsor? We can help!
What do you need to know?
RFQ Application Timeline: October 12, 2020 – November 13, 2020
Access all application materials here: https://www.sandiego.gov/arts-culture/funding
Resources to help you apply:
Upcoming Workshops: Introduction to Arts and Culture Funding Opportunities hosted by Council Districts–
- Council District 2, Monday, October 19 @ 1 PM
- Council District 1, Monday, October 19 @ 3 PM
- Council District 9, Saturday, October 24 @ 9:30 AM
- (Council District workshops were held last week with CD 4, 6, and 8)
FY22 RFQ Workshops: OSP & CCSD– Join staff as we take a deep dive into the RFQ and guidelines. Register by clicking on links below:
Office HoursSIGN UP– These 30 min meetings are meant to provide 1:1 support to help you apply.
Fiscal Sponsorship 101– Join if you’re a project producer or a fiscal sponsor and want to learn about applying for funding.
Check out our website to find resources to apply including technical assistance materials and more: https://www.sandiego.gov/arts-culture/funding
HABLAMOS ESPANOL! Porfavor contacte a Karla si necesita ayuda en español: [email protected]
|Let’s take a moment to discuss how we got here…2020 has been a year like no other. And here you are, applying for funding for 2021/2022 when you may not even know when you can open your doors or if you can produce your festival. We’re here to help. We’ve lowered the match requirement to help you with cash-flow. We’ve increased our technical assistance and we’re eager to work with you, one-on-one. Did you know, you can work with a fiscal sponsor if you don’t have a 501c3/501c6 ? You can! Attend our Fiscal Sponsorship 101 workshop where we will cover how to apply with a fiscal sponsor. And, if you are a 501C3/ 501c6 and want to become a fiscal sponsor, we invite you to join the workshop as well! We are available to provide support in Spanish throughout every step of the process. Si necesita ayuda en español, estamos disponibles para apoyarlos en cada paso del proceso.|
Let’s make 2021 and 2022 the best it can be. We’re here to help!