MEETING LINK : http://sandiegonaacp.org/ecj-zoom
Please join us for the Environmental & Climate Justice Committee meeting TUESDAY JUNE 1, 2021, 6:30pm
How can you help the NAACP San Diego set and achieve climate equity goals?
There will be a brief discussion for NAACP San Diego to support or oppose AB 1139 in part or in its entirety.
AB 1139 Net Energy Metering amended 5/28/2021 https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billTextClient.xhtml?bill_id=202120220AB1139
This conversation will be moderated.
Link to ZOOM Meeting: http://sandiegonaacp.org/ecj-zoom
For the safety of all attendees, we require the following from participants in our meetings:
- Have a (paid or) free Zoom account and log in to it before attending
- Use a current recognizable photo of their face as the profile picture
- Use their legal first and last names on their profile
For help on setting up zoom, please see sandiegonaacp.org/zoom-setup
Once you have joined the meeting please enter in the chat :
.- Your Name and a fun fact about you.
– Organization(s) you represent
– How you would like to be involved with the EC&J Committee
Tell a friend!
Make sure you have Zoom installed!
When you join mute your mic after you say Hi!
One mic rule applies!
Be courteous and respectful!
Be engaged or engaging!
See you on the call!