Resources for Home-Based Education
- * Thriving When School is Out: Home Based Education Skills
- Better Connectivity for Education at Home
- Distance-Learning Tips
- Fortune Distance Learning
- KPBS Offers Educational Resources
- MobyMax – Fix Learning Gaps
- NAFSCE Newsletter
- Parent Support for Online Learning Facebook Group
- The Nat
- We CAN, we MUST, and we WILL open our schools in the fall
- Westview High, Slavery, and Racism
- Brown v Board of Education: 66 Years Ago Today
- 2020 SCHOOLS BOARD OF EDUCATION CANDIDATES DEBATE- SAN DIEGO
- District-Only SDUSD Elections Need to Comply with 2001 CVRA
- WHERE IN THE WORLD IS CINDY MARTEN?
- Closing the Beckworth Library
- Teachers Needed for Study on Expulsions
- COVID-19 and Educational Civil Rights
- Virtual Restorative Communities
- African-American Student Success
- The Forgotten Ones
The Committee on Education shall: (1) seek to eliminate segregation and other discriminatory practices in public education; (2) study local educational conditions affecting minority groups; (3) investigate the public school system and school zoning; (4) familiarize itself with textbook material there from which is racially derogatory; (5) seek to stimulate school attendance; (6) keep informed of school conditions and strive to correct abuses where found; (7) investigate the effects of standardized and high stakes testing practices; (8) teacher certification; (9) promote parental involvement in education; and (10) aim to be a center of popular education on the race question and on the work of the Association.
The NAACP San Diego Branch Committee on Education is very busy keeping track of all the “shenanigans” occurring in our schools, as well as our other major educational initiatives. PLEASE come out and help!
If you can’t do that, but have something we need to hear about, email us:
Nothing from Mon, Jun 1, 2020 to Tue, Sep 1, 2020.