Please see our COVID-19 page for more information on the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Webinar: How to Protect Our Children in this Era of COVID 19 and the Delta Variant
- Scholarship Available from Kaiser Permanente
- Aug 11&18: Kids & COVID Delta
- Dr Akilah Webber’s Backpack Giveaway & Vaccination Clinic
- Support for Mobile Crisis Response Teams
- NAACP San Diego Branch COVID-19 Vaccine Awareness
- Reopening of San Diego Schools
- Covid Johnson & Johnson Vaccinations in San Diego
- Community Health and Resource Fair
- Watch: Dr Robinson on Vaccine Equity
- Statement on the Emergency Ambulance Contract
- Letter to Family Health Centers Regarding Diversity
- Covid-19 Guidelines to keep us safe during the holidays
- Sanitary Products for SDUSD Students
- Want to Be Happier and More Effective?
- COVID-19 Testing Available
- Alzheimer’s San Diego
Information on this page is provided on a good-faith basis and we believe it will be helpful. We do not, however, officially endorse these organizations, businesses, or individuals.
The Health Committee shall: (1) work to promote, protect and maintain the health of African Americans; (2) assess the health needs of the community; (3) advocate for equal access to health education, care, treatment and research for all Americans; (4) sponsor health-related activities such as health forums, fairs and workshops highlighting issues of importance to people of color; and (5) support health initiatives of the Association.
The NAACP San Diego Branch Health Committee is very busy trying to keep on top of the COVID-19 pandemic as well as preparing for a big push for community health once restrictions ease up. PLEASE come out and help!
If you can’t do that, but have something we need to hear about, email us:
Nothing from Sat, Jul 31, 2021 to Sun, Oct 31, 2021.